<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Books By White Feather - Indie Authors - Resources For Writers - Site Feed
The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce

A recluse living in the Rocky Mountains with his dog, Shawnee, White Feather tells stories that lead us back to the primal joy of our existence. His philosophical and metaphysical essays push the envelope of our perspectives while grounding us to the feelings that connect us with our source. With insight and feeling, White Feather shares his journey through the shift in consciousness the world is going through, compelling us to look at our own journey. To discuss White Feather's writings and other philosophical and metaphysical subjects with others, visit White Feather Forum.
Stories and Columns by White Feather

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Buying Hotdogs From Jesus 

by White Feather

I am currently in my late twenties. I have designed it so that I live this entire life in complete anonymity. I will never be recognized as the Christ in this life (except by a few crazy people). I will never lead any people. I will never create a church because a church is something that comes between yourself and your divinity. I will not turn any water into wine, except in an emergency. I will have no apostles, no disciples, no followers, no commandments, no edicts, no proclamations, no bible. I will live like a commoner who never makes an imprint upon what you call history. I have had many jobs. For a while I was selling hotdogs on a street corner. During that job, I personally blessed 6,735 people. 314 of them were instantly healed of physical ailments, although none of them suspect it was me. No one will ever know it is me. That is how I designed it.

I am not here to change humankind's thinking. That is going to change no matter what I do. I am not here to start a new religion. I am not here to save your ass!

I'm afraid everyone is going to have to save their own asses. I am here to anchor an energy. That's all. And all I have to do is live an ordinary life as a human being. You see, for the last two thousand years or so, I've been anchoring an energy on the other side of the veil. I've been holding an energy on the other side for people to be drawn towards upon their death (birth into the spiritual realm). Now I'm on the physical side anchoring an energy for those on the other side to be guided to as they all enter en masse into the physical. You see, everyone wants to be in the physical right now. It is one of the grandest of all times. The curtain is coming up on a really big show.

But I won't be on stage. I might be one of the guys selling peanuts, though. You see, that is the only way you may know me is that I am a comedian. I was a comedian back when I walked the planet 2,000 years ago, but that all got edited out of that book. This time that is the ONLY way you will know me. When I die, not a single person will have known that I was the Christ. This means that I don't have to put up with the stoning, the accusations, and the whole crucifixion thing. No, this time I'm not even going to try to get your attention. I've already shown you the way to your own Christ within. That's the Christ you all need to find. I am here to re-anchor the Christ consciousness. It was hoped that many would already be to this point, and ready to move on to God consciousness. For everyone that is not quite there, I am here anchoring the energy for you. I am providing the back for you to step onto to reach up towards God consciousness. If I got famous and got on the cover of Time magazine, then I would not be as effective since I would have to spend all my time validating and explaining my Christhood, and besides every lunatic would be after me. Yuck. I prefer to work on the street.

If everyone awakened the Christ energy within them this would be a springboard that would propel humankind into the new golden age faster than you could imagine. We are so close! God consciousness is just around the corner. That is when you all realize that you are my equal. I am not someone to be worshipped. I am to be treated as an equal. We are meant to proceed into the new age together, holding hands as soul-mates. That is why I am so honored to sweep the street, or serve you a hot dog, or let you cut in line in front of me at the bank, or smile at you as you cuss me out. I am honored because I'm in the presence of Gods who are coming into their self-realization. The emphasis is all on you this time, not me. I am here to enjoy the wonderful show.....and to help a few people out.

No one will find me or expose me.....

....that is, unless they look within.

Copyright © 2004, by White Feather All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?