<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Books By White Feather - Indie Authors - Resources For Writers - Site Feed
The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce

A recluse living in the Rocky Mountains with his dog, Shawnee, White Feather tells stories that lead us back to the primal joy of our existence. His philosophical and metaphysical essays push the envelope of our perspectives while grounding us to the feelings that connect us with our source. With insight and feeling, White Feather shares his journey through the shift in consciousness the world is going through, compelling us to look at our own journey. To discuss White Feather's writings and other philosophical and metaphysical subjects with others, visit White Feather Forum.
Stories and Columns by White Feather

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Perspectives on Forgiveness 

by White Feather

I can understand why so many people don't care to learn about their other focuses (other lives). A lot of painful things can be brought up and it's not always easy to process. You can imagine how difficult it was for me to learn about and connect with my other focus as a Lakota warrior. That Lakota warrior is a killing machine. He killed a lot of people--and I don't mean dozens of people, but rather HUNDREDS of people! In connecting with him, I felt that killing, and let me tell you, it is a heinous feeling. It is gut-wrenchingly heinous. It is the ultimate deplorable act. To feel the accumulated energy of HUNDREDS of those acts is about the toughest thing I've had to do in this life.

It's no wonder I'm such a super-ultra-pacifist in this life. I've never struck another human. Even as a little kid I was extreme. I didn't even kill bugs. I've always strived to not kill anything. Not even black widow spiders. I won't even swat flies.

So am I reacting to an interdimensional impingement? Am I balancing out that fella's killing with my ultra-pacifism? Are he and I just playing different roles?

Remember I said that we all take turns playing all the roles. We all have other focuses that have killed or been a persecutor or a victim. It's part of experiencing this reality in its entirety (so that we can move on). But since we judge those actions as wrong and bad, they get locked up in a little room in our brains with all the other things we've labeled wrong and bad. With those things locked in that room, we don't have to think about it or face it. That's one reason it's so hard to connect to other focuses; because the actions of those focuses--which is a way to connect to them--has been judged and labeled and locked away.

The key to it all is forgiveness. Forgiveness is the dropping away of judgments. Judgments are like sticky gooey tar. Whenever one judges something this sticky gooey tar is secreted and sticks to that which we judge. This sticky gooey tar connects us to that which we judge. It will continue to glue us to that which we judge until we forgive; releasing those judgments.

Now let's talk about guilt for a minute. Guilt is utterly dependent on judgment. You can't feel guilty about something unless you have judged that something to be wrong and bad. Once again, it is forgiveness that overcomes guilt. The dropping away of judgments. Living in guilt can be seen as a condition of living in excessive sticky gooey tar; the result of being excessively judgmental.

Our other focuses have committed all the atrocities; murder, rape, persecution, torture, theft, abuse....everything. And we are stuck in stick gooey tar from the collective guilt from all those atrocities. The only way out of the sticky gooey tar is to forgive all those other focuses. (That's a big part of what other-life regression is all about.) We have to drop our judgments. We cannot forgive our selves until we can forgive our other focuses. And we cannot forgive others until we have forgiven our selves. See how important it is to forgive our selves? It's the only way out of the sticky gooey tar that is keeping us from evolving into a new paradigm of consciousness.

I know it is difficult to face the atrocities of our other lives. Believe me, I know. But I've learned that we will eventually face them because we're stuck to them with sticky gooey tar. Everything that we judge will eventually come back to us because of the sticky gooey tar that results from judgment. It will be stuck to us until we release the judgment (Forgiveness). In the past I have fought it and denied it, but I have eventually come to learn that forgiveness is the only way.



Copyright © 2003-2004, by White Feather. All Rights Reserved. Books By White Feather

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?